Modernize your hot water experience
What is a tankless water heater?
Tankless, or “on demand” water heaters save energy by heating water only when needed, rather than maintaining a tank full of hot water at all times. There’s no waiting for water to heat up, no running short of hot water, and because the endless supply has not absorbed contaminants or minerals due to sitting in a tank, you’ll always enjoy fresh, clean, hot water.
Why upgrade to a tankless hot water heater?
- Trim energy and utility costs with electronic ignition
- Further minimize costs by eliminating standby energy losses
- Increase the value of your home
- Multiple sizes answer your specific requirements
- In the event of a problem, replace parts rather than the entire system
- No danger of flooding caused by a ruptured tank
- Compact size adds up to flexible installation and space savings
- Service life expectancy averages 20 years
- Lower CO2 emissions protect our environment
- Perfectly heated water is available without waiting
- Water is not continually heated and reheated
- Never run short of hot water
- Clean, fresh water has not absorbed harmful minerals and contaminants
To find out if “on demand” water heating is right for you, contact United Trades to speak to a knowledgeable member of our staff.