United Trades Inc. is seeking a full-time experienced HVAC Lead Installer (Residential)
Skills: Abilities & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience
- Must be familiar with Residential HVAC Industry
- Must have a minimum Gas Technician “2” license
- Certificate of qualifications as an Air Conditioning System Mechanic (Ontario 313d)
- Valid driver’s license
- ODP license
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook & Word)
- Knowledge of boiler systems, residential ductwork, furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, air handlers, hydronic systems, fireplaces, air exchangers, HRV’s, gas piping, hot water heaters / tankless systems.
The successful candidate must be able to read blueprints. Must be able to coordinate and stage equipment and materials for daily work. Must be able to work independently and communicate effectively with customers. Due to the fast-paced work environment candidates must be able to meet strict work deadlines while still maintaining close attention to detail.
Ability to adapt to and learn new technology is viewed as an asset.
- Company work van will be provided
- Company uniforms will be provided
- We also offer a benefits package
Please note that this position requires a Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
$25.00 to $28.00 per hour, depending on experience