United Trades Inc. is seeking a full-time experienced HVAC Service Technician (Commercial).
Skills: Abilities & Experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience
- Must be familiar with both Residential and Commercial
- Must have a Gas Technician “2” license, Gas Technician “1” is an asset
- Certificate of Qualifications as an Air Conditioning System Mechanic (Ontario-313d or 313a)
- ODP License
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be willing to work late hours and possible weekends
- Must have personal tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook & Word)
- Knowledge of boiler systems, roof top units, economizers, make up air units, furnaces, air conditioners, refrigeration systems, radiant tube and unit heaters, heat pumps, HRV’s, air exchangers, fireplaces, hot water tanks / tankless systems, gas piping, ductwork alterations.
The successful candidate must be able to read blueprints. Must be able to coordinate and stage equipment/materials for daily work. Must be able to communicate effectively with customers. Due to the fast paced work environment, candidates must be able to meet strict work deadlines while still maintaining close attention to detail.
Ability to adapt to and learn new technology is viewed as an asset.
Please note that this position requires a Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
- Company work van will be provided
- Company uniforms will be provided
- We also offer a benefits package
$30.00 to $35.00 per hour, depending on experience