We Provide Hot Water Tank Service & Installation
Whether you are looking to install a new hot water heater, or replace an existing one, the type, size, and efficiency of the unit you choose will affect your long-term satisfaction and savings. Considering that you probably rely on its performance every single day, and up to 20% of your annual energy costs come from heating hot water, your water heater is rather important.
At United Trades, we inform our customers and explain options, so that you can take advantage of the features and innovations that best protect your investment.
Some of the features that enhance value of your water heater include:
- Larger elements or burners can speed up water heating
- Thicker insulation minimizes heat loss
- Extended warranty coverage
- Anti-scale devices to reduce buildup of mineral scale
- Brass drain valves are more durable than plastic
- Glass-lined tanks reduce corrosion
- Digital displays monitor levels and customize operation
For water heater installations, service, and repairs, contact the team from United Trades!
The professionals from United Trades will help you decide between a water heater that uses natural gas, propane, or electricity, where it will go, how big it needs to be, and whether it will require a vent. We’ll explain options, and make sure you find the perfect model to achieve your highest expectations for performance.