Keep warm with regular heating maintenance
When you feel that chill in the air and winter is on the way, you’d better be ready. The best way to ensure uninterrupted performance of your heating equipment is to schedule a seasonal tune-up from United Trades.
Regular maintenance helps you save on your energy bill
Not only can we trim five to ten percent off your annual energy bill, we’ll catch and correct minor issues before become costly repairs. Our team is factory trained, regularly updated in the latest technology, and equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools. We have quick access to a wide inventory of genuine manufacturer’s replacement parts, and adhere to proven and thorough service procedures.
United Trades recommends that all makes, models, and ages of heating equipment be professionally inspected at least annually, to ensure safe operation and prevent a breakdown during those long, cold winters. From cost and time savings to superior comfort and system longevity, there is a long list of benefits that increase the return on your investment.
Consider some of the following reasons why timely maintenance from United Trades is a smart decision:
- Restored energy efficiency
- Prepares equipment to handle the heavy winter workload
- Decreases the chance of a breakdown
- Ensures safe operation
- Keeps your warranty valid
- Improves comfort
- Ensures proper airflow
- Service scheduled at a time that works for you
- Extends service life
- Healthier air quality
- Heating maintenance
Along with maintenance, there are steps you can take to help keep your system running smoothly and safely:
- Change furnace filters monthly to promote proper airflow and lengthen the life of your furnace.
- Keep the area around the furnace clean and accessible
- Test the batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors