Our HVAC Professionals Repair All Makes and Models
While furnaces are generally very reliable, the chances of a malfunction are the highest when equipment is working its hardest, during the coldest days of winter. Don’t wait for total system failure before calling United Trades for skilled assistance. Our factory trained and licensed technicians are equipped with advanced diagnostic equipment and have quick access to a wide range of quality replacement parts, allowing us to complete the majority of jobs on the spot. We service all makes and models, regardless of where the system was purchased, and target safety, efficiency, and long-term comfort.
Stay Safe With An Expert HVAC Company
Don’t take chances. If you have any concerns about the operation of your furnace, boiler, or heat pump, it’s best to call the professionals from United Trades. There are, however, a few quick steps you can take prior to a service call, including:
- Check to make sure the pilot is lit. If the pilot light has gone out, follow the instructions on the furnace.
- Inspect the circuit breaker, and check for a blown fuse. If the power to the system has been disrupted, you may also need to reset or turn on the furnace.
- Verify that the thermostat is on and set at the desired temperature.
- Make certain all the registers in the house are open and not blocked.
- Inspect the filter and replace if necessary.
For heating repairs you can count on, contact us today!
For issues with frequent on and off cycling, inconsistent heating, severe temperature swings, system failure, or a blower that is constantly blowing, give us a call. We’re here to help you with everything from strange sounds and smells, to total system replacement. Our technicians keep you informed, provide knowledgeable recommendations, and strive to extend the life of your equipment. With the specialists from on the job, homeowners across never need to settle for anything less than perfect comfort. We provide affordable, professional services your family can rely on.