Heat Pump Service, Heat Pump Installation & Heat Pump RepairAjax, ON, Whitby, ON, Bowmanville, ON, Oshawa, ON
If you’re looking for a system that offers both heating and cooling, ensures perfect comfort, outstanding energy efficiency and ultra-quiet performance, a heat pump is the ideal solution. Combining superior products and precision installation, United Trades Inc. ensures your total satisfaction. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, our team is trained to exacting levels, is well-versed in specialized heat pump technology, and matches your exact specifications to the right model. Whether you are in need of new installation, replacement, seasonal maintenance, or expert repair, we provide prompt response, quick turnaround, and long-term results.
Enjoy the benefits of an expert heat pump installation!
The Carrier Infinity series heat pump with Greenspeed intelligence achieves an unbeatable 13 HSPF rating for heating efficiency and up to 20.5 SEER in cooling mode. The innovative, variable-speed compressor of this unit, when managed by the Infinity control as part of a complete Infinity system, allows it to respond to the exact requirements of the home at any given time. Automatically adjusting capacity between 40 and 100%, the system operates longer at steadier, lower capacities, maintaining more precise and even temperatures for less cost, making the Infinity 20 heat pump with Greenspeed Intelligence up to 69% more efficient than any other ducted air source heat pumps available in the 3-ton size.
All Carrier Infinity heat pumps can be part of a rewarding Hybrid Heat dual fuel system, which saves you money year-round. Consider a dual fuel system, and take advantage of numerous benefits, including:
- Efficiency – Switching automatically between the electric system and gas furnace, efficiency is maintained at an optimal level at all times.
- Comfort – Throughout the heat of the summer, into the severe cold of winter, and everything in between, the dual fuel system provides perfect temperature control.
- Versatility – A top-performing two-in-one heating and cooling system provides maximum benefits of both fuel sources.
- Cost-effective – While the initial purchase price is significant, the efficiency of the system recovers the investment and saves on energy costs over the long run. It will also add value to your home and reduce maintenance costs.
- Environmentally friendly – Electricity is utilized for most of the time, making it a clean and safe system to use for residential heating and air conditioning needs.
For heat pump repairs, service, and installations, call United Trades Inc. today!
Contact United Trades Inc. for heat pump installation and service in Greater Toronto Area and the surrounding areas. We’d be happy to provide more information, setup a convenient appointment time, and improve the comfort of your home. At United Trades Inc., we provide affordable, professional services your family can rely on.